Did you know that a massive 83% of businesses meet potential clients at trade shows? Or that 63% businesses consider trade shows as one of the most effective brand building platforms? It’s true! The numbers don’t lie. If you analyze the Trade Show Trends Report by DisplayWizard, most businesses participate in exhibitions and trade shows to generate new business by interacting with potential customers face-to-face and to build awareness around their brand. The same report also highlights a custom printed canopy as the most successful means to attract the attention of onlookers and potential customers, with nearly 48% businesses preferring to do so.
Road shows, exhibitions, trade shows, and conferences are excellent networking and branding opportunities for any business small or big. And the right canopy can make all the difference. At Extreme Canopy, we believe every business is unique and so are its marketing and branding requirements. Which is why, we always recommend custom printed canopy tents for all our clients who look forward to participating in networking events.
We ask our clients to follow these 5 steps before requesting canopy printing from us. Today, we share these pointers with you as well.
Follow these steps to create a drool-worthy custom printed canopy for your next event:
STEP ONE: PLAN WAY AHEAD
We all know the age-old adage, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. And it stands true. Most businesses start preparing for a trade show 2-4 months in advance.
It pays to be well-prepared for an event in advance. Most trade shows offer early-bird registrations as early as 6 months before the event, giving you ample time to:
- Order your custom printed canopy
- Get your promotional collateral designed and printed
- Arrange for necessary transportation and accommodation
- Prep up your sales team
- Plan activities to attract visitors to your stall
We advise getting started at least three months in advance.
STEP TWO: BUYING A CUSTOM PRINTED CANOPY
The importance of custom printed canopy tents cannot be stressed enough. A high-quality branded canopy will bring your business to life. You can make your brand the highlight of any event if your branding is attractive enough.
When ordering a printed canopy, keep the following in mind:
- An approximate number of visitors you’re expecting
- Whether the event is indoor or outdoor
- Your overall event budget including paying your staff and caterers
- The mode of transport you’ll use to carry your canopy
- Other promotional gears such as banners, flags, and standees
At Extreme Canopy, we use anti-fade inks inside state-of-the-art digital printers to recreate your brand identity on imported 600D PU coated polyester fabric. The fabric is flame-retardant, weatherproof, and withstands normal wear and tear. Contact our sales team for more details.
STEP THREE: DEVELOPING THE ARTWORK TO SHARE WITH YOUR VENDORS
This is the most important part. While you can get literally anything printed on your canopy, give it a lot of thought. It’s easy to make amends post-printing on paper as opposed to fabric, so think it through carefully. Involve your sales and marketing team to brainstorm and come up with effective branding content. Here are some pointers for you to consider:
- Keep your business logo at the top
- Include catchy taglines to entice readers
- Keep the information short and sweet; just enough to pique the interest of the readers
- Follow it up with a smashing sales pitch from the on-ground crew
- Make the information visually appealing, try conveying most information via more pictures and less text
- Keep the color scheme in tandem with your logo
Before finalizing, discuss it with the designers at your vendor’s company too. Take their expert advice into account. You can also share your requirements with them to create artwork designs for you if you don’t have in-house support available.
STEP FOUR: GETTING THE PROMOTIONAL GEAR AND MARKETING COLLATERALS READY
Here are some ideas for you:
- Branded feather banners and promotional flags to place in and around your event space
- Product or service brochures and flyers to be handed out to customers
- Business cards
- Signage that displays relevant information on your products or services as well as deals and discounts
- Full-color catalogs on glossy paper
STEP FIVE: CHALKING OUT THE DEADLINES WITH YOUR PRINTER AND SUPPLIER
There’s no point in putting in so many efforts to get ready for an event if your collateral and canopy is not delivered to you on time. Before you order canopy printing, make sure there’s enough time to print, review, and deliver your custom printed canopy.
This will ensure that there are no last minute rushes and room for silly mistakes.
FIND THE RIGHT PRINTING PARTNER!
This is the most important step. You will not only invest your hard-earned money but also your time, creativity, and effort while getting ready for an event, so make sure it’s worthwhile. Extreme Canopy is USA’s most reputed and trusted supplier of custom printed custom tents. We’ve been catering to clients across industries for over 15 years. Our team knows what works for one business might not for other, which is why our solutions are customized and personalized for each individual business. Reach out to us at (8440) 684 0267 to order your own custom printed canopy for your next event.