1. All text displayed on artwork template is correct.
a) All text is spelled correctly.
b) All text is the correct font.
c) All text is positioned correctly and has no other information missing.
2. Positioning of all images, logos and text is correct.
3. Artwork has not been moved or deleted.
If your logo has been re-created, all elements are included (zoom in to the document to check your artwork).
4. All text, artwork, logos and background fabric colors are correct.
NOTE: colors may appear different depending on the device screen used to view your artwork template. This can also include PMS colors.
If there is no background color shown, your canopy/banner fabric color will be white.
5. The printing team prints using CMYK values however can only color match with the Pantone
Matching System (PMS) Coated colors.
If you require a color match, you have supplied a PMS code and it appears on the artwork template.
If PMS colors are not provided, artwork will be printed with CMYK values. This may mean the digital colors seen on screen may appear differently when printed.
If you require a specific colour match and do not already have a PMS colour code for your company,
you can choose a PMS colour from a hardcopy Pantone® COLOR BRIDGE Coated book that best suits what you require.
6. The non-printed side of fabric color that is allocated on the artwork template is correct (White).
7. If applicable, printed wall panels are displayed correctly as inside/outside and show any required window/door notations.
9. Permission to use all copyright logos and/or images has been obtained.