Looking for the Best Canopy Tent for Vendors? Start Here!
Selling without a storefront is a great option for new (and established) business owners who don’t want to take on a mountain of debt, exorbitant rental costs, and overall risk. In today’s market, the status of brick-and-mortar storefronts is somewhat up in the air, but one thing is certain: smaller retail from farmers’ markets, food trucks, and craft fairs is gaining in popularity. With this trend in full force, every business owner should look into entering these smaller vendor markets. If you, like many, are looking to do just that, there are few things you’ll need. Perhaps the most important is an outdoor vendor tent, like an instant canopy (also known as a pop-up tent), to cover yourself and your goods. Even if you already have a thriving vendor business, a canopy can help you expand or simply add comfort for your patrons.
With more shoppers than ever taking to the streets, having a vendor tent has become a virtual must in this day and age. Whether you’re looking for one single, no-frills pop-up tent for your mom-and-pop operation or you’re on the hunt for ten heavy-duty vendor tents complete with branding for your rapidly-expanding startup, our team at Extreme Canopy has got you covered for your vendor tent needs. Read on for a crash course in what to look for in tents for vendor booths, and find the perfect product for you business from our trusted manufacturers.
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 15′
WAS $565 NOW $536
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 20′
WAS $675 NOW $642
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 20′
WAS $675 NOW $642
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 10′
WAS $319 NOW $279
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 15′
WAS $415 NOW $359
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 20′
WAS $515 NOW $449
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 10′
WAS $619 NOW $588
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 15′
WAS $815 NOW $774
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 20′
WAS $975 NOW $926
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 13′
WAS $999 NOW $949
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 20′
WAS $1,270 NOW $1,206
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 26′
WAS $1,545 NOW $1,467
What to Look for and What to Avoid When Buying Tents for Vendors
- Stay away from plastic frames and thin, cheap canopy coverings. While you may be able to find a pop-up online that blinds your better judgement because it’s so cheap, chances are that the price is going to come with cut-rate materials. If fact, you might not get any information on your cheap tent’s materials at all. In these cases, there’s a very good chance that the materials used are low-quality, like plastic and thin canvas that is neither weatherproof nor rip resistant. Get a canopy that is made out of a combination of aluminum (for the legs and pop-out arms), harder/heavier-duty material for the joints, and rip-resistant fabric materials that are proven to last in rain or shine. If you want heavy duty vendor tents, you’re going to want them to mention, in bold, their high-quality materials.
- Go with brands that offer both warranties and industry experience. It’s pretty simple: the longer your tent’s warranty, the longer it will likely last. And if it doesn’t last, the good news is you’re under warranty, so you’ll get a free replacement. Trust companies that have been making tents for vendors for years — ideally decades — rather than some random company that doesn’t even specialize in tents. Who do you think is going to provide you with a better product? An industry-leading, professional tent-constructing operation, or your local megastore or online megastore?
- Make sure you get a tent that comes with a grounding mechanism. Whether it be stakes, sandbags, or baseplates, you need a reliable and easy-to-use grounding solution for your tent. You don’t want an unexpected gust of wind to send your tent flying away and hitting somebody, damaging your property and potentially causing an injury or lawsuit. (Plus, it looks very unprofessional on your part to have your roof fly away on you.) As a proud new owner of a vendor tent, you have to be just as concerned with what’s on the ground as you are with what’s over your head. We recommend investing in a combination of stakes, sandbags, and baseplates so you can keep your tent grounded on any terrain.
- Get a tent that’s light and compact enough to move, but sturdy enough to work in most conditions. You are going to be moving around a lot with your new tent. Get one that’s not going to be a hassle to set up, tear down, or move to and from your vehicle. Once again, aluminum is going to be your best friend in a tent. It is light, but also strong. Make sure you’re buying a vendor tent that fits into its bag easily and can be carried easily. When collapsed, tents on the smaller side should be manageable for one person to move. Bigger pop-up tents should be manageable for two people.
Get Industry-Leading Tents for Vendors at Extreme Canopy
When you want to buy a vendor tent for your business exactly once, for a rate that’s not going to rake you over the coals, look no further than right here at Extreme Canopy. Our industry-leading tent manufacturers work tirelessly to bring you the highest quality, most innovative pop-ups canopy tents, inflatable tents, and larger tents available on the market today. Thousands have trusted us with their tents, and we’re confident that we can bring you a product you’ll use for years to come. (That’s why our warranties run for so long!) Since we design, manufacture, and sell all of our own products, we give our customers the best possible prices and services — no middlemen involved. Below are a few reasons why you should be choosing Extreme Canopy for your next vendor tent purchase, no matter what kind of tent you’re getting.
- Extreme Canopy uses only the best heavy-duty materials and industry-leading craftsmanship. Our vendor tents, no matter how big or small, are made with performance-tested, heavy-duty materials like aluminum (to keep tents light), reinforced steel (to keep tents strong), and PVC-coated polyester (to provide ultimate weather protection and functionality). Our engineers here have decades of combined experience in the tent-manufacturing industry. We proudly combine or expertise with the latest manufacturing techniques to bring you excellent craftsmanship on every product we make, from our biggest tent down to our smallest stake.
- Extreme Canopy products are widely customizable. If you’re looking for something more than just a basic white pop-up (though we have those too!) to set your business apart from the rest, then you’ve come to the right place. Whether you’re looking for customizable options for canopies and pop-ups or for event tents to customize, we have a wide range of customizable options that fit nearly any budget. Have a small advertising budget for your small business? Get instant advertising with one of our expertly crafted custom vendor tents, and you’ll have an instant and affordable billboard for your business wherever you set up your Extreme Canopy customizable tent for years to come.
- Extreme Canopy offers unbeatable prices and impeccable service. Our team here at Extreme Canopy is committed to keeping our customers 100% satisfied with their purchases. We are proud to offer stellar customer service and industry-leading warranties on our tents for vendors. Without middlemen adding complexity and increasing costs, we are able to keep our prices low, so you can put a good amount of the cash you saved up to buy a vendor tent right back into your growing business.
Have any further questions you’d like to ask before buying your vendor tent? Contact our friendly team members here at Extreme Canopy. We can assist you with any inquiries you might have before making your decision. Ready to order now? Check out the vendor tent options on this page, and click around the site to find the perfect advertising equipment for your needs.