The Best Retail Canopy Tents on the Market
Whether you already have a thriving business and you are looking to set up a mobile outpost at popular events and venues, or your outpost is your primary retailing outfit, having a tent as a retailer is an absolute must. However, not all tents for retailers are created equal. Finding the right one is essential for your business. And while you may be an expert in your goods and services, you are likely no expert on retail tents. That’s where we come in. Our team here at Extreme Canopy has specialized in tents for retailers for more than fifteen years. We are here to lend our expertise (and our exceptional products) to your search for just the right covering for your mobile retail operation. Below, we’ll cover some things you should be looking for when purchasing a tent and some of the most popular tent options available on the market today. Get the information you need to make an intelligent tent investment, and shop with our trusted manufacturers today!
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 15′
WAS $565 NOW $536
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 20′
WAS $675 NOW $642
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 20′
WAS $675 NOW $642
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 10′
WAS $319 NOW $279
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 15′
WAS $415 NOW $359
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 20′
WAS $515 NOW $449
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 10′
WAS $619 NOW $588
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 15′
WAS $815 NOW $774
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 20′
WAS $975 NOW $926
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 13′
WAS $999 NOW $949
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 20′
WAS $1,270 NOW $1,206
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 26′
WAS $1,545 NOW $1,467
What to Look for When Choosing a Retail Tent
With so many different tent products and companies out there, it can be a daunting task knowing what to look for when buying retail tents. Focus on these four components during your search, and you’ll have a much easier time finding a sturdy, long-lasting tent for your growing business.
- Comprehensive Warranties. The best way to ensure that the tent you are getting is built to last is to check to see if it comes with a strong warranty. Talk will only go so far when selling a product meant to last. If the tent in question is actually built to last, then it should come with comprehensive warranty protection. A warranty can prove to a skeptical buyer that a manufacturer is confident in its tent’s ability to last through years of heavy-duty use. Look to buy from vendors that are offering you multi-year-long warranties, not multi-month ones. The longer the warranty, the longer your tent is likely to last without problems.
- Expert Craftsmanship. Rather than buying a cheap, generic tent from a superstore or online superstore that knows just about as much about tents for retailers as you probably do, buy your tent from an expert. Search for companies that specialize in tent retailing, or, better yet, tent manufacturing. Working with a specialist will help ensure that in every step of the process — from design, to construction, to the testing of the tents and tent accessories — is done by technicians with years of experience making great-quality tents.
- Heavy-Duty Materials. Don’t get a tent that has legs and arms that are made with plastic or generic low-grade metals. Don’t get a tent that has a canopy constructed from some unnamed, unknown synthetic material. Sure, the price tag may look good, but if you buy a canopy made with bad materials, you’re likely going to end up having to buy a new one six-months later when the old one breaks on you. Look for tents with legs and arms made out of a lightweight but strong metal like aluminum, so that your tent is movable but also dependable. Make sure that the fabric for your canopy is made out of a heavy-duty, tear-proof, weather-resistant material. PVC-coated polyester is a great option that offers near-total protection from ripping and leaking.
- Customizable Options. Whether you want to get your business’s name and logo up in bold lettering on your tent, or you just want to put up a couple of colored walls to differentiate your station from your neighboring booths, having options to customize your tent is a must. Customizability doesn’t just stop at walls and canopy coverings. You should also have a variety of options available to you for securing your tent to the ground. Make sure the tent you get is compatible with a variety of stabilizing methods like stakes, tie-down straps, and sandbags so you can pop it up on any terrain in virtually any conditions.
Extreme Canopy Offers the Best Selection of Retail Tents for Sale
With years of designing innovative tents with the highest-quality materials — such as aluminum (for frames that are both lightweight and super-strong), steel (for connecting pieces that won’t buckle under heavy strain), and thick PVC-coated polyester (for coverings that will hold up in any sort of weather) — our tent experts here at Extreme Canopy are constructing the best tents for retailers in the business. Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers are saying about us.
Not exactly sure what sort of tent to get for your mobile retail operation? Here are some of the most popular retail tents designed and manufactured by our team at Extreme Canopy.
- Instant Canopies. These portable, affordable, and easy-to-use shelter solutions are also known as pop-up tents. When you think about tents at retail events, the first tent that comes to mind is probably an instant canopy. In fact, if your mobile retail operation is going to be taking part in fairs, trade shows, or any other sort of marketplace where there’s a lot of vendors crammed into a relatively small space, then the vending stalls are almost always the exact proportions of a pop-up instant canopy: 10’ x 10’. The other main reason why instant canopies are by far the most popular retail tents for sale on the market is how compact they get when folded down. At their smallest, pop-ups will fold down conveniently to fit into a bag that is easy to carry and transport in any vehicle. At Extreme Canopy, we offer pop-up sizes ranging from 10’ x 10’ to 20’ x 20’.
- Inflatable Tents. Inflatable tents are another easy-to-use tent option for retailers in any space. Unlike all other types of tents, inflatable tents do not have material frames—they use pressurized air to stand up straight. This means they can be made in a myriad of creative shapes and sizes for unique, eye-catching aesthetic appeal. It also means they can be set up and taken down with ease. Simply turn the electric pump on or off, and you’re good to go. Transporting inflatable tents is also quite simple, as they can be folded up into relatively small spaces relative to their size when inflated.
- Event Tents. Don’t have any sort of space restrictions for your mobile retail store? Go big with our pavilion tents, pinnacle marquees, or our extra-large crest event tents. (If you have enough stuff and space to spare, that is.) Pinnacle marquees and pavilion tents are very structurally similar to instant canopies, but they have larger roof areas to give you more space to hang clothes and goods as well as keep your guests from feeling cramped when they come inside your vending tent. Crest event tents feature a modular bay design, which means they can be expanded without limit to accommodate even the largest vending needs.
All of our tents for retailers here at Extreme Canopy are customizable to fit whatever color scheme you wish. You can also customize any design, insignia, or lettering on your Extreme Canopy tents to give your business excellent advertising wherever you set up shop. Who needs an advertising team for a business when you have instant branding up above everybody’s heads at every event you attend? Our team here at Extreme Canopy also offers easy-to-slide-in kedar side walls for the majority of our tents to increase indoor comfort, as well as a variety of different anchoring options such as tent stakes, tent weights and anchoring straps to ensure that your business doesn’t fly away from you in grass, concrete, or any other terrain. Want to make your mobile retail business the best it can possibly be? Cover it up with the best retail tents for sale on the market from our team here at Extreme Canopy.