Keep Customers Coming Back With Industry-Leading Food Tents
Starting a restaurant is financially risky and often more work than originally bargained for. Having a food stand (or if you’re lucky: a food truck) is much less risky and an excellent choice for those looking to wade into the world of food service. Maybe you’ve already had a few years in the food vending business and want to take your stand or truck to the next level. Maybe you are just starting out and weighing what items are necessary for starting a nomadic food vending venture. No matter where you are in your food-vending journey, a food vendor tent is a must-have item for any food vending operation. Not only will it keep your food and workers fresh through the long, hot shifts, but it will also keep your customers shaded, satiated, and ready to come back for more.
At Extreme Canopy, we are proud to design and manufacture an incredible selection of industry-leading food vendor tents for food ventures large and small. Learn more about shopping for food tents and our renowned food vendor tent products below, and order with our team today!
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 15′
WAS $565 NOW $536
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 20′
WAS $675 NOW $642
X6 VELOCITY 10′ X 20′
WAS $675 NOW $642
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 10′
WAS $319 NOW $279
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 15′
WAS $415 NOW $359
X5 EXPLORER 10′ X 20′
WAS $515 NOW $449
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 10′
WAS $619 NOW $588
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 15′
WAS $815 NOW $774
X7 TECTONIC 10′ X 20′
WAS $975 NOW $926
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 13′
WAS $999 NOW $949
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 20′
WAS $1,270 NOW $1,206
X7 TECTONIC 13′ X 26′
WAS $1,545 NOW $1,467
Why You Need a Food Vendor Tent
There are two distinct types of food vendor tents. There is the cooks’ tent and there is the customers’ tent. Both are important to a vendor’s success. The cooks’ tent not only keeps food and people shaded and protected during preparation, but it also acts as a calling card for people wandering around soccer tournaments, renaissance fairs, and anywhere else food vendors operate. It’s so much easier to see that there’s a food stand in a large crowded place if it’s got a large, branded canopy that towers above the competition.
A customers’ food tent might not be the first thing you think of when you think of food vending. But it should be, no matter where you’re selling your food. Whether your operation is in a truck or on the ground, you probably don’t have a shaded area for your customers to sit and enjoy their meals. Most people who are getting food from a vendor or food truck are going to be eating the food you’ve prepared for them within minutes of getting it. Rather than making them leave the point of sale and go search for a place to eat in a potentially crowded and sunny area, do what most other food vendors are not doing. Provide your customers with a covered seating area complete with fold-up chairs, tables, and, most importantly, a pop-up tent to protect them from the hot sun and other inclement weather. This important gesture ensures that your customers are eating your meal when it is at its absolute freshest (good for customer retention) and that they’re getting as close to a restaurant dining experience as you can give them without an actual restaurant (also good for customer retention). Stand out from the competition by allowing your customers to sit down.
What to Look for in Tents for Food Vendors
By now, you’re likely thinking that a food vendor tent sounds like a solid investment for your food vending business. So, let’s get down to brass tax and talk about what you should be looking for in a food vendor tent. Regardless of whether you’re looking for a cooks’ tent or a customers’ tent, you should always be looking for these elements in your tent construction:
- Top-Quality Materials. When you invest in a pop-up canopy tent (one of the most popular tents for food vendors), you want to make sure that the product that you’re getting is going to last. Sure, you can buy food tents on the cheap from non-reputable dealers. But what’s going to happen is the shoddy canvas for your food vendor tent is going to rip in a matter of months or your metal frame is going to stop popping up. Get a tent at Extreme Canopy and you’re getting a pop-up tent that has a frame built from the highest-quality aluminum and reinforced steel material, as well and canvas made of PVC polyester materials engineered to last. Don’t trust us? Trust our customer reviews and 3-10 year-long warranties on our tents.
- Innovative Features Optimized for Performance. It’s not only enough to have a food vendor tent that’s built from the top materials. Those materials must also work together seamlessly to ensure that a tent can be popped up and popped down multiple times daily for years on end and never lose its functionality. This starts with performance-driven design. Look for molded-cast aluminum connectors and advanced v-edge truss bars to help improve functionality when spreading and collapsing your tent. Also, keep your eyes open for freshly designed features such as slide-in keder walls to help make the start and end of your day fast and seamless.
- A Variety of Anchoring Options. Without having to pay rent on a storefront, you have the added benefit of heavier pockets and increased mobility. But with that mobility comes some potential issues with anchoring your food vendor tent. Step boldly into whatever terrain you bring your food vending operation into by ensuring that you have all the different types of anchoring add-ons you need to keep your food vendor tent secure. Invest in tent stakes, tent weights and anchoring straps to make sure your food tents are stable wherever you go.
- Standard-Setting Craftsmanship. So, you’ve got a food vendor tent made with great materials and outfitted with some of the best state-of-the-art features. Wouldn’t it be a shame if the tent was poorly put together in some conveyor belt system that pumps out thousands an hour? You want to make sure that your tent that you’re getting is built by industry-leading engineers from a brand that you can trust. Check out the reviews, read warranties so that you can learn as much as you can about a company and their products before purchasing, because you only want to purchase a food vendor tent once.
- Customizable Choices. Word of mouth only tends to go so far with attracting new customers, and online food review sites tend to favor restaurants over nomadic food vendors. As one such food vendor, consider taking your marketing into your own hands, or should we say onto your own food vendor tent. Our team at Extreme Canopy offers a wide selection of customizable options for your custom food vendor tent specifications. See for yourself how affordable it is to make the dream of having your own signage out in front of your food truck or food stand. Already have a perfectly good food tent? Still want some signage? Check out our promotional banners and flags to get your name out there.
Get Top-of-the-Line Tents for Food Vendors at Extreme Canopy
With over 15 years of industry-leading expertise outfitting food vendors (and all sorts of other tent users) on four separate continents, plus a renowned reputation for great customer service, our team here at Extreme Canopy is an excellent choice for all of your food tent needs. Keeping food and customers safe and shaded from the elements shouldn’t only be reserved for restaurants. Keep your food safe and your customers happy so they’ll keep coming back for more wherever your food tents or food trucks are located. Our team is committed to 100% customer satisfaction and exemplary product quality — that’s why our customer reviews and our warranties are so impressive! Contact us today as you begin your search for the shelter and advertising solutions for your growing business, and shop from our expansive selection online.