How to Order a Custom Little League Tent
Whether you’re the proud parent of a youth athlete, the enterprising owner of a small business, or the energetic coordinator of a local nonprofit, you may have considered buying a custom tent for your organization. A custom little league tent will provide shelter and eye-catching aesthetic appeal when in use. A high-quality product will also be easy to set up and take down as well as store and transport. If you are considering investing in a tent for your little league team, business, or other or organization, this is the guide for you. Learn the ins and outs of custom little league tent shopping from our experts at Extreme Canopy, and find the industry’s best tents, banners, flags, and more right here.
The Benefits of Owning a Custom Little League Tent
A custom little league tent is an excellent investment for any organization looking to secure shelter and maximize visibility at events. Traveling sports teams can benefit from custom little league tents while on the road as these tents provide great temporary shelter from rain, snow, wind, and excessive sunlight. Tents also give teams to place to gather and store their stuff during competition. However, you don’t have to be affiliated with a sports team to benefit from a custom little league tent. If you are a small business owner or volunteer coordinator, a custom tent can provide much-needed shelter and exposure for your organization at events large and small. Owning a custom tent outfitted with your branding will help you stand out and save you rental expenses for a lifetime.
Choosing the Right Custom Tent: Factors to Consider
Once you’ve decided that a tent is the right choice for your sports team or organization, it’s time to select the right one. Here are a few factors to consider to help you choose the best tent possible.
- Space and Portability. Starting things off, you want to choose a tent that’s the right size for your needs. Many organizations and teams can use the standard (and often the smallest) 10’ x 10’ tent size without trouble, especially when the tent does not need to shelter everyone at once. If you need a tent to fit your entire team or staff at once, it may be a good idea to opt for a 10’ x 15’ or 10’ x 20’ tent. A good rule to follow is 20 square feet per person. Since you’ll likely be traveling with your tent, you’ll also want to choose a product that’s easily collapsible and transportable, as portability is essential for teams and organizations on the go.
- Shelter and Durability. A tent’s purpose is to provide shelter for those within it. When selecting a tent for your needs, you’ll want to assess just what type of weather you’ll be going up against. If the sun is your only issue, you can get away with a tent made from UV-resistant materials. However, if rain, snow, and high winds are on the menu at your events, you’ll want to choose a tent with the strongest fabric possible (try heavy-duty coated polyester) plus a reinforced frame (aluminum is best) to optimize durability in inclement weather.
- Ease of Use and Functionality. When traveling to and from events, the last thing you want is a tent that’s difficult to use. Be sure that you settle on a product that’s easy to set up, take down, transport, and store when not in use. In terms of ease of use, pop-up canopy tents and inflatable tents top the list.
- Custom Features. Many tent manufacturers offer custom ordering options to help users order tents tailor-made to meet their needs. Customizing the size and shape of your tent will allow you to optimize space usage while standing out from the crowd. Speaking of standing out, many manufacturers also offer custom printing options to help users outfit their tents with custom text, graphics, and even photographs. For a high-quality, one-of-a-kind tent, the custom route is the way to go.
- Price. When shopping for a custom little league tent, you want to be sure to stay on-budget without sacrificing any of the essentials. Make a list of your top tent priorities, and order a tent that meets as many of them as possible while staying within your price range.
How Much Does a Custom Little League Tent Cost?
Event tents vary greatly in price depending on several factors, including size, materials used, and custom services included. Though it may be tempting to choose the most affordable tent option, cheaper products often encounter difficulties with routine use. On the other side of the spectrum, high-end tents may leave you with design features you don’t need. When shopping for your tent, you’ll want to find the sweet spot between price and performance. At Extreme Canopy, we price our tents affordably and manufacture them with stringent quality standards to meet the needs of sports teams and organizations large and small. Our Standard Package for a 10’ x 10’ Pop-Up Canopy Tent starts at just $564, with a Custom Printed Package priced affordably at $664. 10’ x 10’ inflatable tents in our Alpha Range start at just $1,030. Thinking of ordering a custom tent with us? Contact our team to get a quote!
What Are the Different Types of Custom Little League Tents?
As you begin your search for a custom tent, you’ll find that there are a number of different tent types on the market today. Below, we’ve put together a list of some of the most common tents used by sports team and organizations, with information on the advantages and unique characteristics of each tent type.
- Pop-Up Canopy Tents. Perhaps the most commonly-used tents for traveling sports teams, event vendors, and other organizations, pop-up canopy tents (also called instant canopies) are reliable, portable, and easy-to-use. These tents earn their name because they quite literally pop up during setup. They’re engineered with all-in-one expandable frames that can be erected and staked within minutes. These frames also collapse to fit easily in portable travel bags. Pop-up canopy tents come in a variety of sizes ranging from 10’ x 10’ to 20’ x 20’.
- Inflatable Tents. Inflatable tents are the newest type of event tent on the market today. As their name suggests, these tents use pressurized air to attain their shape and stability. This gives them a number of advantages over traditional tents. For one, set-up and tear-down are incredibly simple. Just turn your electric pump on or off and stand back. Since inflatable tents do not need material frames, they can also be manufactured in a wide range of creative shapes, making them a great choice for anyone looking to stand out an event or create a unique event from scratch.
- Star Tents. Star tents are another type of creatively-shaped tent great for events of all kinds. Star tents feature one or two center poles around which a fabric roof is expanded and staked into the ground in a “star” shape. Start tents are another good option for any organization looking to stand out amidst a sea of traditional tents and booths. Star tents’ many staked appendages can also be arranged at different lengths and angles to accommodate spaces of various sizes.
- Event Tents. Event tents are tents that are custom-ordered for events of all kinds. Typically larger in size than the tent types mentioned above, event tents are a great choice for anyone in need of a sizeable shelter solution for a sporting competition, wedding, tradeshow, or other event. Certain types of event tents can be ordered with add-ons including additional walls, gutter systems, windows, and flooring options. The most common types of event tents include pavilion tents, pinnacle marquees, and larger crest tents.
Tips for Making Your Tent Stand Out
Want to make your tent to stand out at any event? Customization is your answer. By ordering a custom tent, you’ll be able to choose exactly what you want printed on your tent’s exterior. You can choose your team’s colors, your business’s branding, or anything else you might want printed for the world to see. You won’t get that kind of eye-catching custom appeal from a standard assembly-line tent.
Printing aside, perhaps the biggest factors for standing out are size and shape. Put simply: bigger tents stand out more. If you want to attract attention at your next event, invest in the biggest tent possible. (If you’re going to be traveling, just make sure you can transport your tent without difficulty.) Creatively-shaped tents also attract more attention than standard four-legged tents. Inflatable tents, star tents, and custom events are all available in unique shapes that will stand out from other structures around them. If you’re opting for a tent with traditional shape, such as a pop-up canopy tent, consider investing in custom-printed sides in addition to your custom printed roof. This will create a stronger-looking shape and help your tent attract attention.
Learn More and Order Your Custom Little League Tent at Extreme Canopy
Shopping for a custom little league tent? Contact our team at Extreme Canopy to get expert advice from our tent experts. Ready to order? Browse our inventory for affordable, high-quality custom tents, and place your order directly from our trusted tent manufacturers today!